OK, I got tagged for this. Not sure I can come up with 16 new random things about myself...
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. Come on . . . life is short!
1. I was born in San Diego, but I have never been back.
2. I had been through 32 states by age 10. Lived in 4. Navy brat. Was also held back in 2nd grade because of a move.
3. I almost fell over Niagara Falls when I was about 10. Interesting story and I have the picture to prove it.
4. I climbed to the top of the Statue of Liberty even in the crown before they closed it to the public.
5. I wanted to be on the football team in high school...was told I was too thin so I started weightlifting, I did that for many years.
6. I went to modeling school. (I wanted to become a model so I could travel) Then was told I had too many muscles was too defined. Even thought I was not heavy. In my life I have also been anywhere from a size 1 to a size 12 and everywhere in between. Looks are not as important to me as this number may suggest. I love the Dove commercials! Inner beauty is really what matters.
7. I know how to West Coast Swing, 2-step, Waltz, many other partner dances, and line dance. Have even been in competitions. I miss Dancing so very much. Hubby and I still dance around the house and the kids laugh at us and then try to join in.
8. I have meet many singers, mostly country, gotten autographs. Mostly Chris LeDoux many times. Rest in Peace Chris you are truly missed. Also, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Joe Nichols, Trick Pony, Phil Vassar, Kathy Mattea, Don Williams, Ricky Skaggs, Dan Seals, Gary Allen, Pam Tillis, Clay Walker,
9. I would love to live in the country have a farm, animals, garden and lake, hiking trails. But then I might miss my Internet fix.
10. I don't cook much (I don't really like to) thanks to the awesome hubby. I do like to bake if I have the time.
11. I love to entertain, and wished we had more people over more often. Sometimes I am afraid though.
12. Being a Mom and parenting is the most important thing to me in my life. I intensely love and adore my children. They amaze me everyday.
12. I feel like I don't fit in anywhere in parts of my life. Feel like people don't truly know me.
13. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
14. I have never broken a bone, but I have a bad ankle (torn ligament) a bad wrist (from scooping ice cream at Basking Robbins 1st job) and a bad hip (honeymoon injury) but I do not have much pain thanks to an awesome chiropractor!
15. I have had two natural births but both at hospitals. With one born posterior after 8 hours of labor. And the other born in a the water (birthing tub) after barely making it to the hospital. I also thing Breast milk is awesome and pumped for 13 months for the first kid and still nursing the second.
16. I have natural curly hair and I have twirled it since I was 2. Hard habit to break. It is just so soft.
I really thought this was going to be hard... but not too bad.
If you read this... tag your it!