Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.) If you can't find "notes" click the "+" sign it will be under there.
1. I love my children I really do! I love being a SAHM! And miss them terribly when I am away from them. Although sometimes I wish we had better babysitter situation. Anyone?
2. I am still nursing my little one almost 2.5 years now.
3. I love chocolate, good chocolate, good coffee and tea.
4. I had trouble learning to read. And now amazed at my son who seems to love to read and get it so much better than I did.
5. I have never been out of the USA. Except Mexico (in my Mothers tummy) and Canada twice (Niagara Falls and the Washington State Boarder)
6.My husband is a much better cook than I, and I love him so much for that, otherwise I might starve. LOL
7. I like to clean, really I am a clean freak and I like to organize. I had a boss call me anal and I had no idea what it meant and hated that word.
8. I was on Mt. Saint Helens when it blew.
9. I don't really like Doctors (mainly because I don't feel like they listen to me and just want to throw a pill at me), but I love my chiropractor!
10. I morn the loss of a few relationships that I wish were better.
11. I have dreams that have come true.
12. My whole family sleeps in one room. We co sleep and love it.
13. I used to go dancing 5 nights a week. I miss it some days.
14.I have lived in 4 states. CA, WA, NV, RI.
15.I really feel conflicted about unresolved conflicts.
16. My husband is my best friend.
17. I don't like the smell of nursing homes or old people but I think aging people are beautiful and wonderful. Well most of them.
18. I like to read but I have trouble finding time.
19. I love to learn new things. By myself, with my husband, with my kids, with my family, with my friends!
20. I would love to give birth again but I really don't want more children.
21.I was a brownie and a girl scout.
22. I played/took piano lessons for 4 years, but never learned to read music.
23. Growing up I was in tap, ballet, baton, gymnastics, and played volleyball, basketball all at different times. Until I turned 15 and got a job.
24. I love where I live 2 hrs or less to the mountains, desert, ocean...
25. I just reread my 16 things and realised that I had way more than 16 things... so can I stop yet?
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
25 more things!
This post brought to you by HeatherRea1111
|what do you think?|